Yoga Ball Circuit:
1. Modified pistol squats: keep knees together and dig standing heel into the ground. Keep the chest up and core tight.
2. Back extension: take feet wide against the ball, and put hips on top. Squeeze with hamstrings, glutes, and lower back. Keep arms by the head to work shoulders and upper back.
3. Push ups: the further you roll out from the ball, the more pressure you will feel in your upper body.
4. Ab rolls: keep knees together, belly lifted, and focus on lower abs to pull your knees to your chest.
5. Crunches: balance with feet against wall. Hands above head for extra resistance. Maintain posture and press chest up towards ceiling.
30 seconds each exercise try for 5 to 6 rounds!
#cdlfit #circuitmax #fueledbyAdvoCare #yogaball