A little piece of todays workout!
1. Bicep curl to reverse grip overhead press: stand tall, knees soft, and core tight. Curl the forearm to the bicep then raise arms above head.
2. Plank with front shoulder raise: for the plank, keep the body in a straight line, shoulders over wrists, and feet wide for balance. Lift one arm at a time to shoulder height. Keep neck neutral.
3. Kneeling lateral shoulder raises. Up on knees, core and glutes tight. Raise arms to side up to shoulder height.
4. Oblique leans: still kneeling press one dumbbell above the head. Extend your opposite hand out and "c" curve tour spine as you take your fingers to the floor. Strong exhale as you use your obliques to rise. Switch sides.
5. Tricep push ups: body in a straight line. Keep shoulders over wrists. Lower the body and brush your elbows to the sides.
Try for 30 seconds each exercise and 4 to 5 rounds total!! Always warm up and cool down!! #cdlfit #circuitmax #fueledbyAdvoCare #sundaygainz