CREDIT 📼: @soyummy
Strawberry cheesecake churro cannoli🍓
For more 🤙 @foodandcity
- 12 potsticker wrappers
- Sugar - 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
1. Vegetable oil for frying.
2. Fold a 10”x10” sheet of aluminum foil in half, and then in half again. Then fold it over on itself in the other direction. Roll the foil into a small pipe/cigar shape, to form a cannoli mold. Repeat six times.
3. Wrap a wonton wrapper around the mold, sealing it with a dab of water. Repeat six times.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a pot over medium heat, until it reaches 325*F.
5. Fry the cannoli shells until golden, about a minute.
6. Allow them to cool, and pull them off the molds.
7. Combine the cinnamon and sugar and roll the shells in them.
8. Repeat, creating another six shells.
9. Mash the strawberries until a puree forms. Add the sugar, vanilla, cream cheese and lemon zest and combine completely.
10. Add in the whipped cream, folding it in gently.
11. Spoon the filling into a piping bag fitted with a star tip, and pipe the filling into the shells.