Do you tend to:
1. Over exhaust yourself?
2. Tired, yet cannot get a good night’s sleep?
3. Experience significant levels of anxiety?
4. Do you over rely on caffeine?
5. Do you have trouble focusing?
6. Do you look at your phone while watching TV?
In our mad modern world of do-everything-all-the-time-shun sleep- combined with-caffeine overload, the human body just cannot keep up! We are not designed to be in constant fight or flight!
The antidote, should you chose the path of owning up to these things, is a Yin/Restorative practice. This is no way suggests abandoning all of your Yang practices; yang is also great!
However, there cannot be the Sun without the Moon. There cannot be light with dark. There cannot be fire without ice or some level of cooling.
Join @lorenalturayoga for evening Yon/Restorative
with Live Music 🎶🎼🎶🦋
By: ArthurJavier on acoustic guitar
Sunday, May 6th 5:45 pm