Did you know that corporate philanthropy is one of the cornerstones of a successful business? ✨ When you give to Holiday Helpers, rest assured your dollars are working hard to help families in your community. Ninty-two percent (92%) of every dollar, goes directly to families. The other eight percent (8%) helps keeps our doors open.⠀
👉🏼 Head to the link in our bio to discover the different ways your business can work with Holiday Helpers!