💓Mulberries are naturally sweet and have an unusually high levels of protein and iron for a fruit, they are also a rich source of vitamin C, fiber, calcium, and antioxidants.
1) Mulberries can be added to granola, smoothies, yogurt, mostly anywhere you like your berries and it pairs well with nuts, coconut, and I also like them with Dark Chocolate!! : )
2) Dehydrated Mulberries can added to Trail-Mix for on-the-go nutritional needs!! 💓
3) Sweetening Green Tea with these Mulberries to add an eXtra De-LightfuLLness to Tea-Time!! 4) Toss a few of these berries in your Mesclun salad with Parmigiano for a satisfying Balance to the taste buds.
5) My Favorite way, though, is just sitting on the tree and sNack!! 😃 💓 Health Benefits of Mulberries 💓
1) Antioxidant - Mulberries are an excellent source of "Anthocyanins," a group of antioxidants known for their "Anti-Inflammatory" properties.
Mulberries also contain "Resveratrol” as in Red Wine. Studies indicate that Resveratrol may Lower Blood Pressure, Improve blood circulation and Reduce the risk for Heart Disease.
2) Dietary Fiber - Mulberries is a great way to boost your dietary fiber intake of both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber helps control blood sugar and reduce harmful "Cholesterol" levels, while insoluble fiber is essential for a healthy Digestive system.
3) Vitamin C - Mulberries contain more of this Immunity-boosting Vitamin C than oranges! Vitamin C is important for supporting Healthy Immune system, Repairing tissue and Lowering the risk for Heart disease by fighting Oxidative Damage.
4) Mulberries is a rich source of Protein, Iron & Calcium - A great post-workout snack.
Iron fights fatigue and keeps you feeling energized as it works to carry oxygen-rich blood cells throughout the body. Calcium is important, of course, for strong bones and teeth, and an adequate intake of calcium, can help prevent the risk of developing osteoporosis. etc. etc. etc.
#Mulberries #EatWell #Anthocyanins #Antioxidant #Cholesterol #Fiber #Solublefiber #Insolublefiber #Resveratrol #RedWine #HomeGrownFood #ImmuneBoosting #Nutrition #SummerFoods #SummerHealth #NourishingFoods #SecondSpringWellnessStudio