Due to high demand and request which I recieved on my insta story for the recipe of these chocolate chip beauties...I will be posting the full recipe here followed by short video.... coming soon
3 cups plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
200 gm unsalted butter(melted)
1 cup white sugar (regular)
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla essence
2 large eggs
1 cup chocolate chip
1) Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
2) In a large mixing bowl, with help of a hand beater mix together melted butter, white and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy.
3) Beat in eggs one at a time along with vanilla essence.
4) In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients like flour, baking soda and salt.
5) Add the dry ingredients 1 cup at a time into the butter mixture and mix well with help of a spoon or spatula.
6) Finally add chocolate chip cookies and mix well with hand. If the mixture is too soft keep the batter in a refrigerator for 30 min.
7) Now take a spoonful of dough in your palm and flatten it to about 3 inches of diameter.
8) Place the flatten cookies on a greased baking sheet keeping each cookie 2 inches apart.
9) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or till sides turn light brown.
10) Remove from oven when cookies are still soft and cool it on a wire rack.
11) Store the cookies in an air tight container.
Makes about 30 cookies.
#chocolate #chocolatechipcookies #cookies #chocolates #instabake #bakersofinstagram #foodblogger_de #homebake #homechef #chefofinstagram #foodfoodfood #eeeeats #getinmybelly #comfort #huffposttaste #buzzfeedfood #buzzfeast #foodphoto #foodporn #foodgram #foodstagram #instalike #instagram #chocolatelover