I’ve been reflecting on my life and 2017, in particular, and realize that there have been many healthy and unhealthy patterns that need to be expounded upon and/or remedied.
So here we are with my actions for 2018...
Let me know what you have planned...
What we definitely gon’ do...
1. Water. Water. Water.
Haven’t been getting enough and feel better when I do.
Ditto, as above.
Clarity of mind, spirit and body.
3. Writing out my intentions and keep myself accountable.
4. Only take actions that are in alignment with my abilities, bring myself and others joy, and that will be of service.
5. Traveling abroad four times in 2018. Already fell short of doing a proper vacation in January. Sorry to my hubbs for that one. Will absolutely rectify that issue for the remainder of the year.
Now what we NOT gon’ do....
1. Say yes, when it is not my desire nor duty
2. Be accountable for the actions of others. You a grown up, child, professional, etc...Act like it and get your sh*t together.
No longer will I extend my time, hand, support, body, mind, etc..., for those who cannot muster up the time to show an iota of concern, nor intention, to do the same. Sayonara.
3. Keep dealing with folks who suck every bit of energy and desire to continue to breath vital air, out of me. 5, 4, 3, 2...your time is up.
Long duration of a relationship, or any other preconceived thoughts of obligation be damned. No mas. Blessings for your journey. Live long and prosper, but not on my dime/time/soul. I have no idea how much time, or quality of life, I have left on this Earth and I will no longer spend it on folks who could give less than two sh*ts about the well being of myself or my family. Shoo fly, shoo.
*Write out your intentions
**Hold yourself and others accountable
***Make 2018 your best year yet
Now let’s break out that vintage bottle of concord grape manischewitz wine, walk these dogs and represent WU🥂😎🍾🍻🍸
Happy New Years, Sugahs🍾🍾🍾🍾 #2018 #happynewyear #WUTangClanQuotes #ChicksWithMDs #stellajonesparanormalromance #manischewitz