ABS! How to get them? How to keep them? -------------------------------
1) loose body fat through nutrition. You've heard this before but you will not be able to notice your abs until your body fat around your stomach is low enough. This is different for everyone. Work with a good coach that creates a nutrition plan specifically for you.
2) Avoid foods that cause inflammation, excessive fluid retention or bloating! Remember that not all good products are natural for humans to be eating (even though they're marketed that way). Eat a whole foods diet and even then, if something causes discomfort, minimise eating it.
3) get enough fibre through veggies and fruit.
4) train! Yes, train abs too! I train abs 2-3 times per week and have done so for 3 years now.
5) relax! Higher cortisol levels will make you hold fat around your vital organs (torso) and hold on to fluid. Do things you enjoy, stress less, sleep more and lower your cortisol. If you have have trouble winding down, I highly highly recommend trying @atpscience CortRX (no this is not a paid post- it just really genuinely helps!) Ask me questions below👇🏽👇🏽 @madstrengthtraining