#fakifitness #chestday #pecho #chestpress #costas #treino #philadelphiafitness #astonfitness Regrann from @nickflexx - PRESS ON🏋🏻♂️
-CHEST PRESS MACHINE
-I often see a lot of people doing this machine incorrectly which can lead to shoulder, elbow and wrist problems. In the picture above as you can see the incorrect way has my elbows flared which is putting stress on my shoulders and not contracting the chest correctly. Here’s how to do the exercise the right way! ⬇️
🤷🏼♂️ HOW TO PERFORM THIS EXERCISE-
1. Sit down at the chest press machine with your back up against the back rest and torso erect.
2. Grab the handles with your palms-down, tuck elbows do not flare them.
3. Push the handles away from your body by contracting the chest, until the arms are close to full extension
4. Bring the handles back towards you as you breathe in.
5. Repeat for the necessary amount of reps!
❌ DONT DO IT❗️
1. Do not flare your elbows when pressing
2. Do not raise your butt off the pad
3. Do not press with bent wrists
4. Do not lock your elbows at the top
- I hope you guys enjoy my tip and let me know in the comments if you have any questions or feedback! ⬇️ - #regrann