I’ve never related more to a celeb than I do with Armie so. Here’s some fun facts about him that nobody asked for but that I’m posting anyway because I love him and don’t give two fucks
1. His full name is Armand Douglas Hammer
2. He is a summer baby which I’m glad cause I am too. His birthday is August 28, 1986 (age 31)
3. His hometown is Santa Monica
4. He has a younger brother, Viktor.
5. He dropped out of high school in eleventh grade to pursue an acting career. Subsequently, he took college courses. And for all intents and purposes, his parents disowned him when he decided to leave school and take up acting, but have since become supportive of him and proud of his work.
6. In 2018, these are some of his upcoming projects: He will play taxation law expert Martin D. Ginsburg, the spouse of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, in the biopic On the Basis of Sex, about Ruth Ginsburg. He will also appear in the comedy/science fiction film Sorry to Bother You and the thriller Hotel Mumbai, about the 2008 Mumbai attacks. He will also be doing Broadway this summer for “Straight White Men.”
7. When asked about religion Armie states "I have my own spiritual life, and I value it very much.”
8. He can play the guitar
9. He almost played Batman in “Justice League” before the project was cancelled. He was considered for the role in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," but it went to Ben Affleck instead.
10. Even though he was never offered the role, Armie had no interest in the role of Christian Grey in "Fifty Shades of Grey" because it’s just “mommy porn.” #cmbyn #callmebyyourname #armiehammer #timotheechalamet #charmie #lucaguadagnino #elioandoliver #elioperlman