Day 11 #challengeyourselfchallenge 🙌🏻 Want to WIN a some amazing yoga gear from @jiva_active?!! ❤️Just like comment on this post to qualify!
Tomorrow we have an amazing shoulder and upper back opener using a door jam! Please warm up for a minimum of 15 min before you try this. You want to be a little sweaty and have blood pumping before you try it.
1. Watch my live broadcast for full directions in my stories.
2. Find a door jam & place your tailbone against it. Step your feet at least one foot distance away from the door jam.
3. Reach up with your hands and grab the edges of the door jam and send your heart forward. You can start with gazing forward keeping the arms straight and then eventually drop the head back.
4. Next, you can bend elbows to allow you to really push against the door jam to help increase the flexibility in your spine. Be carful and don't over do it! Remember to breathe and go slowly. ENJOY!
5. Like, comment, & tell me how you are enjoying this challenge to qualify for the @jiva_active giveaway!
My next workshops:
•SAN FRANCISCO 9/16-17
•PORTLAND, OR 9/29-30
•PALM BCH, FL 10/7
Link in bio!