#eazy_info #eazy_info ADD @eazy_info FOLLOW @eazy_info
#audrianacohen #ripaudriana #tranquilizer #carfentanil #herion #fentanyl #morphine
A one-year-old girl who died in August was killed by a potent elephant tranquilizer that is often mixed with heroin, it has been revealed.
Au'Driana Cohen died in August at her home in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania, on August 6.
On Thursday, a medical examiner's report revealed Au'Driana had carfentanil in her system when she died.
Her parents claimed on Facebook that she was being looked after by a babysitter at the time. Other relatives told DailyMail.com the drug belonged to the babysitter but no charges have been brought.
That woman's mother remains in critical condition in hospital after overdosing on heroin. It is not clear if she was also inside the home with Au'Driana when the toddler died.
Carfentanil is the world's deadliest opioid. It is 10,000 times stronger than morphine and 5,000 times more potent than heroin.
Shawniece Cohen, Au'Driana's aunt, spoke to DailyMail.com on Thursday to insist the girl's parents were innocent.
She said Au'Driana was being looked after by a babysitter who had her own children in the home too when she died.
The relative said the babysitter thought Au'Driana was sleeping and wrapped her in a blanket and placed her on her father's bed to nap.
When she returned, she found her unresponsive and called the toddler's parents then alerted police, she said.
Her mother remains in the hospital in a critical condition after overdosing on the Cohen said.
Allegheny County Police say they are still investigating her death. No charges have been brought against any adult.
They could not confirm her parents' claim that she was being cared for by a babysitter at the time of her death when contacted by DailyMail.com on Thursday.
Carfentanil, which is considered the deadliest opioid in the world, has crept into the US drug trade gradually over the last year.
Experts say it is sometimes mixed with or passed off as heroin by drug dealers.
READ MORE BELOW 👇👇👇👇