Hello Lovelies!! I'm still here I promise, just working through life and getting the kids all settled into school. This little minx started Kindergarten this week and it's been a whirlwind of appointments and meet ups and buses and teachers 😍😍
@kingandeyecrochet asked me what my 5 fave things outside big yarn are.... you all know I love my big yarn (shameless plug for our new squishy Cuddle Cord Stuffed Jersey Yarn acknowledged!), so here goes:
1) I love being a Mom. I'm gross and beautiful and the arms they need in their eyes and I embrace and enjoy all the nitty gritty parent things, you know, the real stuff.
2) I'm obsessed with Mandala Crochet. The really intricate stuff like the beautiful work from @yarn_house or @barbertondaisy At this moment in my life I just admire but someday I plan to tackle my own crazy project!
3) Summer!!! Yes, I know that I live on the tundra and I should love snow, but I'm a summer girl through and through. Give me bare feet and hot days and I'm in my element.
4) Wine. Yep, this girl likes to kick back and get a teeny silly girl buzz on after the kiddos go to bed on Saturdays. (Ok, the occasional Tuesday too and I'm not picky, boxes or pink are just fine for this girl!)
5) Work Freedom. I love working from home and being mobile, I love being able to choose my own hours and work a life that I love around a business that my heart is connected to. I'm so grateful for the wit and dedication I was blessed with as they helped me build what I have today and I know there is so much more to come!
So that's that! Care to share @knitbrooks @kozykomforts @leah.and.stitch ? What do you all love outside the main focus of your feeds?