#GearShotSunday featuring @wiilldatheart - "What’s in your backpack?!
Tyler and I are headed to Smoky Mountains National Park for the weekend! We’ll be hiking about 40 miles in four days. •
What’s our essentials? 1. Keens; for our hiking needs! Tyler and I legit own 5 Keens each. We love Keens. If you want a super comfortable, American made shoe, go with Keen!
2. Kelty; for our camping needs.
3. Marmot; For Tyler’s bag, but I mean it’s Marmot, again a brand Tyler and I own a lot of!
4. Osprey, so i can fit a solid 65lbs for props for pictures. 🤷🏼♀️
5. Sea to summit pillows; coming in a whopping .5oz!
6. Sea to summit mattress pad.
7. GoPro! We bought a GoPro last year for our road trip, and although I love my canon, I LOVE the way GoPro takes a different advantage point.
8. Backpacker’s Pantry for my vegetarian needs, and Tyler’s omnivore needs. 😊
9. Luci Lanterns, these bad boys come in different sizes, and colors, and they’re solar powered! Lightweight, and we attach them to our bags so they change during the day.
10. MSR Pocket Rocket; to boil our water in no time!
11. And lastly, an external battery pack to charge all of our camera! •
What’s in your backpack?! 🎒” @keen @eurekacamping @marmot @keltybuilt @seatosummitgear @msr_gear @canon @gopro @ospreypacks @sawyerproducts #wekeepyououtdoors