Hi!! I’m Caitlin!! I’m a personal trainer, business owner, daughter, sister, Cat mom, friend, etc. Quite a few of you are new, so I figured I’d share 5 fun facts about myself as a way to say hello! And welcome! ———————————————
1. I am 32 years old. People very rarely guess my age. I was born in March of 1985! 80’s baby. Millennial. My secret to looking younger?! Sunscreen everyday, even in the winter when we don’t see as much sun. Lots of water. Regular facials. And a regular routine of a gentle face wash, serum and moisturizing lotion.
2. I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up! For the majority of my life I’ve always had the desire to be a teacher and work with children. I didn’t love school, so teaching children never worked. But it seems I’m pretty good at teaching adults how to workout, eat well and love themselves!
3. I’m the girl that will walk down the street and talk to every dog I pass without looking at their owner. Really the only reason I’ll look up or speak is if I’m asking if I can pet your dog. Ps. I’ve always had cats, even now.
4. It very rare that someone calls me by my first name. Growing up playing sports I was referred to by my last name. As an adult much hasn’t changed. #cakey
5. I’m single because I choose to be. I’m happy because I choose to be. I’m passionate about my career because I choose to. I take risks because I choose to. I do what I want, regardless of others opinions, because I choose to follow my dreams, passion and purpose. It often means, girls don’t like me and men find me intimidating. I’m fine with that! Because I choose to wake up everyday with a purpose and understanding that the people meant to be a part of my life will be. And the haters or nay sayers will find the door. ———————————————
What is a fun fact I should know about you?! #funfacts #thisisme #welcome #beauty #brunette #brunettebeauty #chicago #chitown #32neverlookedsogood #beautifulontheinside #loveyourself #beyourself #woman #strongwomen #selfcare #loveyourbody #bodypositive #truth #female #femaleempowerment #womenempoweringwomen #cakeyfamily #beautiful #womenshealth #selfacceptance #bodygoals #curves