Summer’s coming, and everyone needs fun ways to make sunny days easy and free. I’ve created a custom summer kit that I think you’ll love. ☀️
1. Mineral Sunscreen Lotion. This stuff goes on much less opaque than typical safe sunscreens. Check your sunscreen ingredients in the EWG database to see how it ranks! If it has ingredients like oxybenzone, avobenzone, octisalate, octocrylene, homosalate or octinoxate, try a different brand. My whole family loves this one!
2. Lime Vitality essential oil. It’s so amazing in homemade guacamole! My favorite way to use it is in a drop of La Croix or your Corona for a summer drink on the beach. 😍🙌🏼
3. Stress Away! You’ll apply this to your chest and wrists to inhale all season long for the chillest vibes ever. ✌🏼 It comes in especially handy during heavy traffic on your way out of town. Throw on your sunglasses and breathe it in.
4. Insect Repellent. We spend so much time in the woods, at the creek, and on summer hikes, and this comes in handy every time. It’s also excellent for your summer weekend backyard cookouts. Imperative to easy living.
5. Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier. Our favorite for post ice cream sticky toddler hands and anytime your summer sweaty hands need a cooling peppermint pick me up.
6. Lavaderm After Sun Spray! 🙌🏼 The beach, the baseball games, the parades, the afternoons at the pool, any time you spend too many hours out under the sun. It soothes skin, helps prevent peeling, and is even good on minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites, and skin irritations. So good for everything summer. 🙌🏼 The best thing is that all of these will fit so easily in your purse, diaper bag, or beach bag. We use them all daily!
Be free with me. #oilfolk