Last night I made this delicious BBQ Shredded Chicken Pizza, it tasted bomb.com! I've shared the recipe for the shredded chicken below, follow the recipe for the pizza base on the website (search for Chicken Tikka & Jalapeno Pizzas recipe)._
BBQ Shredded Chicken Pizza Topping
You will need:
800g chicken breast
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 bay leaves
3 tbsp oil
1 small onion, sliced
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp dried basil
For assembling pizza:
1 yellow pepper sliced
grated cheddar cheese
baby spinach leaves
1. Boil or pressure cook the chicken breasts in 200ml water with turmeric powder and 2 bay leaves. Once cooked, cool and shred by hand. Reserve any chicken stock/juices for later.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan and add the sliced onion and garlic, saute with salt until soft. Add ground spices and basil and saute for 1 - 2 minutes.
3. Next add the shredded chicken along with any juices released from the chicken whilst cooking. Saute over a high heat till the juices have evaporated and the shredded chicken is of a dry consistency.
4. Make the base of your pizza following the recipe on the website, spread a layer of bbq sauce over the base. Add half the shredded chicken, along with sliced peppers, grated cheese and top with baby spinach leaves.
5. Bake in the oven on gas mark 5 (190 degrees) for 25 - 30 mins until golden brown. Enjoy!
The shredded chicken here will make enough for 2 loaded pizzas. 😊 Af
#afeliaskitchen #pizzas #bbqpizza #ideas #inspiration #shreddedchickenpizza #chickenpizza #pizza #italian #italianfood #goodfood #homemade #homebaked #baking #yummly #tastespotting #buzzfoodfeed #goodfood #instafood #instapizza