My daughter Charli was diagnosed with a potentially fatal nut anaphylaxis after a huge reaction as a toddler. It happened quickly and if it wasn’t for the amazing Frankston Hospital staff, we might have lost her. A life saving EpiPen accompanies us everywhere, without fail. There's been a massive shortage of these live-saving devices over the last few months.
And it's just not good enough. We're urging the Federal Government to compel drug companies to inform pharmacies and doctors if there's ever an EpiPen shortage on the horizon.