A brownie and a cookie met, they didn't click, they popped! 😱
INGREDIENTS - 2 cups Nutella
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Dark chocolate, melted
- White chocolate, melted DIRECTIONS
1. Toppings such as sprinkles, nuts, cookies, chocolate chips.
2. Set the oven to 350*F.
3. Mix the Nutella, eggs and flour until incorporated.
4. Pour dough into a greased 8”x8” baking pan. Dot with cookie dough.
5. Bake for 25 minutes and allow the brownies to cool completely.
6. Cut the brownie into bite-sized squares, and skewer the squares on popsicle sticks.
7. Dip the brownie bites in white or dark chocolate and top with your favorite toppings.