No excuses is a self help book and is written for ambitious,determined men and women who want to achieve everything that is possible for them in life.
It isn't the material things you accomplish or acquire that matter so much as it is the quality of the person you must become to accomplish above the average.
One very important thing people should know stated by Brian "One day,a top salesman then told me that the top 20 percent of sales people earn 80 percent of the money -the bottom 80 percent of sales people had to be satisfied with the remaining 20 percent, with what was left over after the top people had taken the lion's share". This made me remember this quote by Abraham Lincoln, "things may come to those who wait but only the things by those who hustle".
Fave sayings/quotes from the book :-
•One of your most important responsibilities to yourself is to find the right job for you ,and then once you have it,throw your whole heart into it.
•The elevator to success is out of order but the stairs are always open - Zig Ziglar.
•Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
•Experience is not what happens o a man, it is what a man does with what happens to him-Aldous Huxley.
•Success is getting what you want;Happiness is wanting what you get.
•Self discipline in a relationship requires that you be completely honest and open, that you be yourself and never try to be someone or something else.
•Each time you learn & practice a new skill,you ratchet up your earning ability- and it locks in.
•Failures feel sorry for themselves when things go wrong, whereas successful people look for the valuable lesson they can learn that will help them in future.
•The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all-Benjamin Tregoe.
•Trust is the lubricant of human relationship.
On that note,in life you either work to achieve your own goals or you work to achieve the goals of someone else,which is it going to be ?🤔 11 down,many more to go (Aug '18) 📚.
Picture gotten from Google .
#briantracy #readersoninstagram #booklover #nigerianreader #book