Episode 5 #whatshisbreakfast
Let's go savoury today.
Let me clear up something today - Irish Potato is healthy! Irish Potato is good! Irish Potato is nutritious!
So, let's move on
- 2 medium size Irish potatoes, diced - 2 medium size carrots, diced
- 2 tablespoons green beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon grinded crayfish
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or olive oil or palm oil
Method: - Add everything together in a pot
- if you are using butter or olive oil, don't add them yet
- if you are using palm oil, add it with the things in the pot - add water and cook till soft
- add your butter or olive oil at this point and mix in
- You can feed your child like that now or mash with a fork. I blended this with a hand blender. I also added a little bit of cheese to this
- feel free to add or remove your own ingredients. The basic thing is potato and carrot, anything else can be substituted.
- You'll notice I didn't add salt. The crayfish is enough
He has already finished gulping it down.
Me, ayam now about to eat my own breakfast of bread, butter, sardine and heggs with two satchets of cadbury chocolate, two satchets of Milo and half a tin of peak milk. I'm dieting that's why I'm not eating much.
#potatoes #carrot #greenbeans #cheese #oliveoil #butter #palmoil #crayfish #breakfast #breakfastideas #breakfastforchildren #lagoshousewife #savoury #smoothies