Since tomorrow I'll be resuming my event running season after Ramadhan break, thought I should recap and reflect on my running events during 1st season of 2017. A chance to be nostalgic. 12 #runningevents. Missing 1 #finishermedal. Here it goes:
1. 1.1.2017: #MarinaTrailRun. 14km. Lumut. Memorable for the vacation than the run.
2. 7.1.2017: #menshealthwomenshealthnightrun. 21km. Enjoyed run & vacation. Good organisation. Most consistent HM ran. Posts were voted top instagram posts.
3. 15.1.2017: #CyberjayaTwinCityMarathon. 42km. Not bad. Will remember selfie with Nasi Lemak Anak Dara-Anak Dara included.. & recovery meal at Boat Noodle 😁
4. 26.2.2017: #ShahAlamHalfMarathon. 21km. The last time I wore #Ironman vest. Not bad run at hilly Shah Alam. 1st midnight run.
5. 5.3.2017: #MalaysiaWomenMarathon. 21km. Obviously pacer. Ran in Harry Potter costume. Fun run after #SAHM, before #PIM
6. 12.3.2017: #PahangInternationalMarathon. 42km. Enjoyed run & vacation. Sub-6. 5:50 I think. But lost #FinisherTee 😢
7. 18.3.2017: #AlorSetarHalfMarathon. 21km. Started late. Ran without hp. Liberating. Also enjoyed runcation.
8. 2.4.2017: #IskandarPuteriNightMarathon. 42km. Enjoyed vacation more than run. Mental with many U-turns. Sleepy. 1st Night Marathon. Happy to finish in 5:43
9. 22.4.17: #KelantanInternationalHalfMarathon. 21km. Success. Treasured this as 1st time running in Kelantan. Both run & vacation superb.
10. 29.4.17: #perlismarathon. 42km. Drama. Not enough rest due to travelling. Started late coz problem with race kit collection. Hp finally konked during run. Actually went back to hotel to get 'rid' of it. Tetiba got wind at later stages. 5:54. Even towed a running buddy to finish. But last time will drive to Perlis for a run.
11. 7.5.2017: #borneointernationalmarathon. 42km. Another awesome runcation. 1st run in Sabah. And despite back-to-back marathons, finished in 5:52 I think. Love the finisher medal & t-shirt.
12. #SCVirtualRun2017. Don't really like virtual runs. This is exception. Wanted to qualify using non-events. But in the end relied on them.