@booksofstarlight tagged me to do the "20 random facts about me" thingie so I thought I might as well attempt to do it since none of you know me.
If you have any questions you wanna ask me about anything or are wondering something then feel free to do so, I'll gladly answer.
1. Im 21
2. I live in sweden
3. I speak 3 languages (swedish, english and bosnian/serbian) (I probably could understand a little german as well, but like very very veeerryyy little, like todler level)
4. I study human rights at uni/college (?), which is basically a lot of law stuff, intertwined with politics and lots and lots of philosophy.
5. Literally addicted to coffee, like I feel sick and nauseous every morning until I get my coffee.
6. Some of my fave books, that I definitely recommend are; Jane Eyre, Invisible Monsters, The Bookthief, And The Mountains Echoed, 1984.
7. I cant sweeten my drinks. Like tea, coffee, lemonade, etc... I cant drink it with sugar, it disgusts me. I like the taste of the beverage itself and sugar just ruins it. Also I cant drink the last sip, theres always a small sip left at the bottom, idk why, I just never drink it.
8. I put hot sauce and/or bbq sauce on everything
9. Out of every bouquet of roses I get, I save one rose after they wither. I have a vase with a bouquet of dried up roses and every rose is different. Its kinda sad, they are dead flowers whose beauty is half preserved but still.. 10. I have so many issues with time. How irregularly it passes and changes in relation to how much we've experienced it, and getting older, and life passing me by, and also timezones like the fuck?
11. Sunflowers are probably my fave flowers. And also venus flytraps!! I have a small baby flytrap in my room and Im doing my best as a single mother to keep it alive tho I do forget to water it sometimes... 12. My grandpa is one of my biggest "inspirations" for reading. He always used to tell me such unique, intresting stories when I was a child, that I had never heard or seen anywhere else, and he always used to encourage me to read and talked about how books are important.
13. I really like mythology, doesnt matter if its greek, egyptian or whichever