| The Series: Medicine Ball Circuit |
Here it is! A great circuit to spike up your core, stability, strength and endurance.
Grab a friend, tag me @Josuelou and hashtag #Jloufit for a feature. Leave a comment and let me know how it goes as well 💪🏾
DM me for programs and/or personal training inquires. •
Split Squad Med Ball Slams
1. Stand shoulder width apart, then take a step forward to establish balance and stability.
2. Keep shoulders rolled back and chest up, raise med ball over head and proceed to slam on opposite sides of forward leg.
3. While slamming, squat down into the forward leg staying centered. Avoid having your knee go over your toes and dropping your chest.
Med Ball Slams Into Burpee.
1. Stand with feet about one inch outside of shoulder width to stabilize and balance your body.
2. Raise medicine ball over head and proceed to slam ball into surface while squatting into a half squat. (Do not arch back and keep chest up and shoulders back)
3. After consecutive slams, hop to L or R side of medicine ball into a full burpee.
4. Explode off the ground back into stance and repeat accordingly.
Single Leg Med Ball Hold Split Lunge Step
1. Standing with feet shoulder width apart, lunge forward onto one knee.
2. Keeping your (spine)/back long and shoulders rolled back to secure posture, bring your back leg forward into a 90 degree lunge position while maintaining the same hip level as you were while stationary.
3. Once fully planted and both front and back leg are at 90degrees, repeat movement for desired duration and then switch legs.
Kneeling Med Ball Hold to Seated Squat
1. Go into a kneeling position, holding medicine ball away from your body w/ shoulders rolled back and back long.
2. Keeping your (spine)/back long to maintain posture. Take one step up (L or R) and follow w/ the opposite foot into a seated chair position. Repeat (Alternate legs for progression)
3. Once fully in seated position, step back one leg at a time, back into the kneeling position.