Feel free to do this post as well if you feel like it! (Don’t need as much as 30) Just an idea I had and thought I’d give it a go. I’ll tag some people who might be interested.
Here’s 30 people I wish I could meet. In no particular order.
1. Brendan Gleeson - He just seems like such a nice guy and I think he’d be great to talk to about films.
2. J.K. Rowling - My love for Harry Potter stems from her so I think I owe her major thanks and would love to discuss the world of Harry Potter as well as find out what her favourite of the films are.
3. Nick Cave - Obviously this guy is massively interesting and inspirational and I feel like I’d love discussing music with him and finding out about him as a person from being in his company.
4. Graham Linehan - A comedy genius who I think would be great fun to speak to and get inspiration from for writing comedy.
5. Benoît Debie - I’ve seen 4 films he’s shot and I think discussing cinematography with this guy would be amazing because he has such a unique take on it and makes it work even though it feels so strange and dizzying sometimes.
6. Mads Mikkelsen - A massive inspiration and my second favourite actor, would be great to talk to about his career and development. Would love to know some of his favourite films as well.
7. Amy Winehouse - If she were alive I would have loved to get to know her. I don’t know a lot of her music yet but from watching the documentary Amy it makes her seem so down to earth and easy to speak to and I would have loved to be a friend to her.
8. Christopher Nolan - One of my favourite directors, it would be a major privilege to speak to him about film and how he makes his work while keeping the style I know and love.
9. Jon Spencer - A really great musician that I just want to know more about, there aren’t enough interviews with him and I would like to know who he is and why he chose this route of music and what inspires him.
10. Bryan Fuller - Just a genius really, and I’d love to know all about Hannibal and American Gods and what it was like getting them going. He seems so interesting and is very inspirational.
(CONTINUED IN COMMENTS)