Very Clean and Simple Single Monitor Setup by u/netram87! I'm loving your wooden desk along with the matching hardwood floors! "Budget" setup some would say, but I call it keeping it minimal. Awesome job man! 👏
- Case: Corsair Carbide Spec 01
- CPU: Core i7 4770k clocked 3.9Ghz
- RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz
- GPU: MSI R9 380 Gaming 4GB
HDDs 512Gb Samsung 850 Evo & 2TB Toshiba P300
- PSU: Corsair CX600m
- Monitor: AOC G2460V Freesync @ 75Hz "(colours are awful)"
- Laptop: Lenovo T440 1.6Ghz 4th Gen i5 4Gb Ram with vynil wrap (sticker packs from ebay)
- Desk: Ikea Malm
➡ BMBSETUPBATTLES COMING NOW! ⬅
❕ READ THE RULES! ❕
1. DM or Email HQ Pictures of your PC Setup to enter.
2. Tell us one thing you love most about your Setup!
3. DM or Comment the LETTER of the Setup you wish to lock in your vote for.
4. Winner will be picked once enough votes from the community have been calculated! ✔
🌟 ENTER NOW! 🌟
Use the code "bmbsetups" to get 10% off your entire purchase at @beargamingstore for all your gaming needs!