#blueeyedgirls

MOST RECENT

Defeated no more, I feel your shadow disappear. I’ve faded and I fought but now I know, I make the rules. 💜

“There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me” .
.
This part always gets me. Jesus has burned down every terrible thought I have ever had of myself and my life is so much more livable and fulfilling because Jesus is with me always! .
Off to church to sing my lungs out! Happy Sunday friends! 💕🙏🏼
.
.
.
.
.
.
#jesuslove #sundaychurch #outfitofthedays #faithfilled #jesusislife

■□■<MOST OF THE TIME YOU ARE...>■□■
🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹
《1》In a good mood or In a bad mood 😊
《2》Adventurous or Undventurous 🏃‍♂️
《3》Alone or With friends 👫
🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹
My answers are:
《1》Ahah what do you think? 😂 90% of my time I am in a GOOD MOOD, thinking all positive, laughing around and stuff... 😊 (In the other 10% I am just tired or sleepy, but still trying to stay optimistic 😂)
《2》Most of the time I am ADVENTUROUS! 😀 There are a thing's though, that I am a bit scared or unprepared to do, so let's say that sometimes I am both! 🤣
《3》You would say that I am alone all day, because I work from home, but the truth is, that there are people around me all the time! 😁 My answer to this one in this case is WITH FRIENDS! 😉
🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹
WHAT ARE YOUR ANSWERS? 🤔😊
🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹
#ivyschalenge #blueeyedgirls #portrait #europeangirl #greatstyle #style #selfie #fashion #fashiongirl #whitetop #photographs #photography #photooftheday #sexytop #croptop #sexylook #sexytop #portraitphotography #blueeyes #selfietime #blonde #blondhair #nomakeup #nomakeupselfie

Any day now little fella we are so excited to meet you. It’s been a long 9months of sickness body aches total exhaustion looking after two kids under 4 running a small business and now a sinus infection but I know it will all be worth it once I have you in my arms. Thank you Shelley @littlelotusphotography for always capturing these special moments for us. Makeup by @erin.fedele.beauty.mua #pregnant #photoshoot #familyof5 #husband #littlegirls #myloves #hairdresser #blueeyedgirls #pregnancyphotography #familyshoot #anydaynow #babydue #babyboy #family #love #lovemylife

All of a sudden our baby is grabbing her toes, grasping toys, smiling huge like a silly girl and holding her head up like a pro. -
She’s laughed a little twice, but we are still waiting on the big happy giggles. -
I’m so grateful for this happy and healthy girl❤️
She has made our family complete!
#breastfeedingmom #michigan #momoftwo #3monthspostpartum #charlisuzanne #familyfourpack #happybaby #girlsarefun #babyweightloss #enjoyingthelittlemoments #mygirl #blueeyedgirls #irishgirls #mommawholovessmiles #michigangirls #fitmomma

Our new meal plan includes a cheat meal! How cool is that?! This week we are choosing beer & ice cream! 🍺🍦🤤 What’s your favorite cheat meal?! .
.
.
.
.
#cheatmealday #beerandfood #halotopicecream #saturdazed #husbandandwifeforlife

#truthbomb
🔹
Also, I blame hormones🤷🏼‍♀️. 🔹
Reese’s Cups for lunch today, #reallife. Definitely not perfect

Cause I'm not perfect, I'm flawed
And if you don't like that, get lost
'Cause I don't want it if it's fake
I don't want it if it's just for show,
I just want it if it's real♡
#selfieaddict #picoftheday #imme #likeitorleaveit #girlswithtattoos #tattooedgirls #blueeyedgirls #musictherapy #instapic

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags