Well here it is....my first shot at making my own homemade nut milk.
Let me say, it was SOO easy that I was blown away, truly, I was amazed at how easy and delicious this was, it even got the stamp of approval from Kyle, in his coffee!! Yummy! <3
We get so caught up in thinking there is only one way to eat, or we get stuck in the same habits, it's time to change it up!! It really is amazing what small changes can make in the kitchen, to both your health & happiness.
If you are looking to make a change with your fitness routine, the 12 week Yoga Burn System for Women can really be the spark that ignites a new & exciting journey on the way to a healthier you! Just take that first step... Check it out @ the link in my bio 🙏
Now, for the EASY PEASY recipe for Cashew Milk:
1. Soak 1 Cup of Raw Cashews for 4 hours or overnight
2. Rinse them until the water runs clear
3. Add the cashews & 2 cups of water to your blender, blend for 2 minutes on medium speed and one minute on high. This works best in a high powered blender like a Vitamix. You want it to be very smooth and not grainy or chunky.
4. Add in 2 more cups water, and other ingredients to taste. Some ideas:
Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Honey, Agave, Natural Maple Syrup, Liquid Stevia, Your choice!
5. Blend for another 30-60 seconds to combine all ingredients
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge and use within 5 days, I put the date on the container/jar, just to be safe :) Let me know if you give it a try & if you have any other healthy food swaps you use, or would like to see more of.
Have a fabulous day, Zoe. Xo ❤️