#blackrockcity

MOST RECENT

#burningman
Flashbacks & some ideas 🌬 💭
First thing I can say is that Earth is the oldest computer, so why don't you go somewhere else to see it different, for example, Mars?)) .

Any first experience is always the most meaningful and unique that you can never repeat. You realize that all you ever wanted was everything, but at the same time you're afraid to life life, so many fears. And all of these fears are imaginary and there is nothing in this world to be afraid of, life doesn't give us ordeals we can't go through. Once and when this réalisation strikes, you actually start living your own life. Any way you choose, even the most bizarre way is the right way, your way, coz in life we don't make mistakes! Never!
We use our brain on 100%, and the belief that we only use 10% of our brain is a myth. Because 10% of our brain is neurons, they relegated the other 90% of glial cells to passive support cells. 90% of the cells are glial cell or the passive support cells, the white matter, which provide physical and nutritional help for the other 10% of cells, the neurons, which make up the grey matter that does thinking.
P.S. My point of view:
The "white matter" depends on light and can't physically be present in all the existing dimensions, therefore we are limited in dimensions (physically don't have such properties and we are too Big), but the only thing which is unlimited in our mind! The "dark matter" that to my opinion fills approximately 90% of the space but doesn't depend on the light therefore can exist in all possible dimensions .
Only mind has no physical characteristics and can travel anywhere by simply sending it's vibrations into the space. And the mind of God is a cosmic music vibrating through all possible (but as the science says 11 dimensional) hyperspace. .
.
.
. .
.
. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
@burningmanphotos #burningman #insanity #cartoons #fitnessinspiration #funkytown #holistic #aloha #thedarkmatters #photosoftheday @gucci #dirkgently #активныйотдых #aliceinwonderland #partydress #космос #holistichealth #blackrockcity #wonderland #blackrockcity #celebratelife #tbt #селфи #ilovecrazy #believe #ananas #music

Experimenting with diffusion.

It’s about that time! The man burns in 46 DAYS! Ready??🔥😳🔥
***Newbie orientation AND costume swap at Big Art Labs this Saturday — see next post for details.***
.
#home #ttitd #burningman #laburners #blackrockcity

UPDATE: 6 Left!! Galactic Calendars are in for the 2018-2019 Red Cosmic Moon cycle! Link & Info in Bio! * Features 13 Visionary Art pieces
* Indepth Guide to Galactic Time Cycles
* Daily Affirmation Charts
* Includes Birthdate Decoder to find Personal Galactic Signatures
* 44 pages * 8 (1/2) X 11 * Printed on 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper!
* 22nd annual edition!

Our time on Earth is precious. Our time is our creative life-force. The actual nature of time is not linear, and cannot be fully realized within the blank squares of the 12-month calendar.

The true nature of time is a magical, flowing order that synchronizes all moments, events, and relations as a grand web of meaning. This Galactic Calendar enters us into conscious contact with this web of meaning, and expands our entire context of reality.

Follow along with the daily flow of Galactic energies and attune to the creative potential of each new day. Allow the harmonies of color, number and symbol to activate your cosmic self, and infuse magic into your life's journey!

Design & Concept by 13moon.com
::::::::::::::
#shamanism #mysticism #psychedelia #psychedelics #psyart #psilocybin #visionaryart #peyote #dmt #ethereal #celestial #astral #luminous #galactic #visions #blackrockcity #electricforest #galaxies #ayahuasca #psytrance #psychedelictrance #fractal #trippyart #headyart #connected // @cate.farrand

The Man burns in 46 days! Did you know you can buy this awesome little book right now? Yes you can! Support the Project! ( I will be taking pics for the project paintings at Burning Man this year!) Available Now at vlasicstudio.bigcartel.com I will be happy to sign and dedicate your copy on request. (hardcover with dust jacket full color 7x7”)...#oilpainting #burningman #burningman2018 #burningmanart #slcart #slcartist #portraitpainting #blackrockcity #blackrockart #portrait #portraitpainting #realism #realismart #utahartist #utahart #figurepainting #artbook #artistbook #playaart #artonplaya

Burning Man 2017 figurino GypsyLife para linda @angelicamoller 🌈⚡️🦄 pensando em ir para o Barning Man 2018 faça sua cotação para seu figurino, locação e venda ☮️✨🎶💥🎈 🎶🤩 infos e Vendas no Direct e WhatsApp 👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼📲📞 11 9.9547-8845 #gypsylifebr #now #boho #chic #magic #gypsy #rock #style #day #night #colar #life #hippie #happy #party #dj #music #roupa #custom #bijouxlovers #bijoux #chic #brasil #quero #presente #lojaonline #festival #dj #lifestyle #blackrockcity #universoparalello #burningman

The Sentinels hold the energy of the space, help create the performance perimeter and bring the fire that has burned all week to burn night. Thank you all for your service! Only 46 days until over two dozen conclaves perform and the Man burns. @fireconclave #fireconclave #grantpalmerphotography #grantpalmerphotography_fire #grantpalmerphotography_burningman #canon #burningman #blackrockcity

“Great trees gave their limbs and leaves as axles, paper, bows, hulls and roofs, and held space and time for our ancestors’ radical rituals”. This was #Methuselah, a sculpture of the world’s oldest tree, by #MishaNaiman, #GrayDavidson with #MajorelleArts

#burningman #burningmanproject #blackrockcity #brc #playaart #art #home #redpilot #2017 #playa #desert #dust #tree
www.redpilotphotography.com

BOP | SILVER
.
.
.
NARA | LABEL
Street Chic | Versatile | Dare To Wear
Clothing | Footwear | Accessories
DM for collaboration & consignments
Delivers worldwide
www.naralabel.com
Follow our FB page ➡ naralabel08 .
.
.
.
.
.
#naralabel #streetchic #versatile #daretowear #clothing #footwear #accessories #fashion #ootd #onlineshopping #shop #customorder #handmade #bali #singapore
#bop #silver #sandals #harmoniacostumes #burningman #burnergirls #blackrockcity #festival

BOP | SILVER
.
.
.
NARA | LABEL
Street Chic | Versatile | Dare To Wear
Clothing | Footwear | Accessories
DM for collaboration & consignments
Delivers worldwide
www.naralabel.com
Follow our FB page ➡ naralabel08 .
.
.
.
.
.
#naralabel #streetchic #versatile #daretowear #clothing #footwear #accessories #fashion #ootd #onlineshopping #shop #customorder #handmade #bali #singapore
#bop #silver #sandals #harmoniacostumes #burningman #burnergirls #blackrockcity #festival

BOP | SILVER
.
.
.
NARA | LABEL
Street Chic | Versatile | Dare To Wear
Clothing | Footwear | Accessories
DM for collaboration & consignments
Delivers worldwide
www.naralabel.com
Follow our FB page ➡ naralabel08 .
.
.
.
.
.
#naralabel #streetchic #versatile #daretowear #clothing #footwear #accessories #fashion #ootd #onlineshopping #shop #customorder #handmade #bali #singapore
#bop #silver #sandals #harmoniacostumes #burningman #burnergirls #blackrockcity #festival

When we illuminate the road back to our ancestors, they have a way of reaching out, of manifesting themselves... sometimes even physically. ~Raquel Cepeda~

Cheers 🌟🥂🌟

Burning Man history
Burning Man 2018 takes place August 26 – September 3, 2018 in the #BlackRockDesert of Nevada.
An event that organizers define as "an experiment to create a society of freedom and radical expression" is held every year for the past 30 years!
The founder of #BurningMan is the artist Larry Harvey.
In 1986, he and his friends arranged a party on the beach in San Francisco, where the culmination was the burning of a wooden man.
Later, the festival moved to the Black Rock desert in Nevada, and the number of participants increased from 20 to 70,000.
Find more incredible photos on djanemag.com!

meet Jurgis
songwriter, performer, activist, burner and inspiring soul i got to photograph last year in #amberdust camp.
it was a pleasure to have you on board @jurgisdid
--
when staying in #blackrockcity last year i photographed a series of portrait that i would print it out with with my #fujiinstax printer afterwards.
stay tuned. more faces come!
man burns in 46 days!





#burningman #paulcbluff #brc #loveofportraits #throwbackpic #portrait #portraitmood #madisonwi #portraitphotographer #paulmust #blackrockdesert #playadust #burner #fujixpro2 #fujifilm #xpro2 #fujifilm_xseries #amberdust @fujifilmx_us @fujifeed @fujifilm_xseries @paulcbuffinc

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags