It’s pumpkin season. Get in that fall state of mind with this simple recipe.
3 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup Sugar
2 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup Raisins, dried cranberries OR chopped pecans, plus extra for topping (optional)
1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY’S Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 Orange juice
2 organic eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease two 8" x 4" loaf pans.
2. Combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
3. In a second bowl combine pumpkin pie mix, oil, orange juice and eggs.
4. Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in your choice of mix-ins (optional).
5. Divide batter between prepared pans. Sprinkle with your chosen topping (optional).
6. Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 65 to 70 min. (Check at 60 min.)
7. Cool on rack 10 min. Remove loaves from pans and cool completely.
All trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland, or are used with permission.
Adapted from original recipe.