It’s time to break out the pizza slicer. Everyone’s going to want in on this. 🍕
Grilled Pizza with Arugula, Prosciutto and Fontina
1 flatbread-style pizza crust
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, plus more for crust
8 oz. fontina cheese, shredded
½ (8 oz.) pkg. prosciutto di Parma
2 Tbsp. fresh juice from Wellsley Farms Lemon
2 cups (packed) Wellsley Farms Organic Baby Arugula
Pinch each kosher salt, crushed red pepper, ground black pepper, to taste
1 Wellsley Farms Lemon, cut into wedges, for serving
1. Spray grate with cooking spray. Preheat grill on medium-high.
2. Brush top of flatbread crust with olive oil, then place crust top-side down on oiled grate. Close grill cover. Cook
until crust is hot and just beginning to crisp, about 2 min. Start checking at 1 min. to prevent burning.
3. Turn crust with grill tongs and immediately sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Close cover and continue grilling
until cheese is melted, bottom is browned and crust edges are crispy, about 3 to 4 min. NOTE: Start checking crust
bottom at 2½ min. to prevent burning. If necessary, turn off grill, cover and finish cooking with residual heat.
4. While pizza cooks, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and seasonings in a large bowl.
5. Use pizza peel or pan to remove crust from grill and transfer to a wooden cutting board. NOTE: Careful! Hot
cheese can cause burns.
6. Arrange prosciutto slices on crust, spacing evenly. Add baby arugula to bowl with dressing and toss gently.
Spread arugula evenly over prosciutto.
7. Cut pizza into four squares and serve immediately with lemon wedges.