The best part about this treat? Once you are finished assembling, dip it into a pool of melted chocolate for added sweetness.
4 1"-thick slices Wellsley Farms All Butter Pound Cake
24 Strawberries, halved
1 cup Blackberries
1 cup Blueberries
8 12 Wooden skewers
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 square Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut slices of pound cake into 1" cubes. Spread in single layer on baking sheet and cook until lightly toasted, about 10 min.
3. Load skewers, alternating between cake, strawberries and blueberries.
4. Serve immediately with warm chocolate dip.
5. Combine chocolate and oil in glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds. Stir.
6. If necessary, continue microwaving in 15-second intervals, stirring between, until dip is smooth.
7. Serve immediately.