Swipe for prices ->
WHAT I WILL DRAW
. -Equines [horses, ponies, foals, unicorns, winged horses etc]
- Canines [wolves, dogs, puppies, foxes etc]
- Original characters
- Felines [cats, kittens, tigers, lions, leopards etc] .
WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW
- Anything NSFW
- Copyrighted characters
DM me if you’d like me to draw something that isn’t listed here. .
COMMISSION TERMS OF @MAD.RAISINS .
- Paypal is my only payment method.
- You must provide me with clear references pictures.
- I have the right to decline a commission.
- A full refund can be given before I begin the drawing if required. However, I will only be able to refund half of what you pay if you cancel the commission when I am at the sketching stage. After this when I begin colouring, no refund will be available.
- I will begin the drawing AFTER full payment is received.
- Shipping has an additional cost which the buyer must pay for if wanted.
- Costs may vary depending on the complexity of designs/ accessories.
- You must specify whether you’d like the commission drawn digitally or traditionally.
- Additional accessories cannot be added after I’ve begun drawing the lineart.
- Commissions take between 1-3 weeks to complete.
- Weekly updates will be provided.
- You may ask me for more regular updates, but please be patient and do not rush me.
- There are three update stages: 1. Rough sketch 2. Lineart 3. Block colour 4. Completed.
- I will ask questions about the character/ animal/ person I am drawing. Please answer them in as much detail as you can- I’d love to get it right for you!
- I have the right to display the artwork wherever I choose to.
- You have the right to display the artwork wherever you choose to, however you must not remove the watermark (my username) from the drawing. .
💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜
I use very expensive equipment and strive to make my work the best it can be. As a perfectionist, I will ensure that I draw to my best ability, provided I am not harassed/rushed.
Thank you for reading, if you have any questions feel free to comment below or DM me!