Take a sip of this sweet tea infused with Tabasco® Green Pepper Sauce!
Spiced Iced Tea
What you need:
* 1 tablespoon TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
* 4 cups water
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 2 cinnamon sticks
* 2 whole cloves
* Peel from 1 lemon and 1 orange
* 4 tea bags
* 2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
* 1 cup peach nectar
* 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
* Lemon wheels for garnish
How to make:
1. Combine water, sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lemon and orange peels in 1 1/2 quart saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes. Remove spices and fruit peels. Pour mixture over tea bags in a heat-proof pitcher or container. Steep 5 minutes.
2. Remove tea bags. Add orange juice, peach nectar, lemon juice and TABASCO® Green Sauce. Pour into chilled, ice-filled glasses and garnish with lemon wheels.