KAOLIN CLAY (50g) - Php 65
White clay aka Kaolin Clay is one of the most gentle clay and perfect for sensitive skin. ❤️
White clay cleans, nourishes and soothes most all skin types! 💕
• Reduces oily skin—Kaolin clay is a fine and light clay that has natural absorbency properties. When applied on skin, mixed with a little warm water, it will soak up excess oils and stale sebum on the skin and within the pores.
• Purifies pores & detoxes skin—Since it has detoxifying effects, kaolin clay sucks out impurities such as grime, dirt, pollution and germs from the pores. This cleanses out the pores and prevents them from clogging up and causing breakouts.
• Cleanses skin—Kaolin clay can be used as a daily facial cleanser. It is gentle and can be used in place of harsh facial cleansers.
• Good for irritated skin—Whether it’s poison ivy, bug bites or red rashes, kaolin clay can help.
• Soothes sensitive skin—Being the mildest of all clays, Kaolin clay is suitable for sensitive skin types. It soothes easily irritable skin and skin prone to breakouts, rashes and redness.
• Treats acne—Kaolin clay is good for treating red blotchy painful and pus filled acne.
• Natural hair shampoo—Because it can suck out dirt, oils and other impurities, Kaolin clay acts as a good natural shampoo! It can be mixed with other cleansing ingredients to form a hair and scalp cleansing paste.
• Exfoliates Dead Cells—With its slight abrasive texture, kaolin clay makes a good exfoliant. It scrounges off dead cells and flaky skin, keeping skin looking smooth and soft.
• Used in Deodorant—When used in deodorant, Kaolin clay soaks up sweat and oils from the underarms and neutralizes bad body odor. It also pulls out toxins from deep within. All these keep underarms clean and fresh.