“I went on an interview for a job and when the boss asked what I wanted for compensation I replied:
1. First, I would like 20% commission on everything I sell and I want to see that percentage get far higher as I improve.
2. I expect to receive a $600 Car Allowance (and I want that car to be a BMW) as soon as I reach $12,500 in Group Sales.
3. I would also like the opportunity to earn free merchandise every month based on my sales with only having 3 customers.
4. I expect you to provide me with the very best website and free online training plus leadership training in great places like Miami, Atlanta, ALL OVER the Country!
5. When I bring in and train any new sales people, I deserve to be compensated a percentage of their sales and when they do well, I expect that you reward us both with bonuses.
6. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.
7. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, plus free products, special awards, fabulous trips, and even cash bonuses!! 8. I would like my friends and family to work here.
9. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family. So… when can I start?
After the owner recovered from shock, he ROARED with laughter, ‘Man, you can’t be serious! You’re dreamin’! You’ll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do…come back and get me cuz’ I want to work with you!’ So I gave him my Network Marketing Business Card.” #mlm #networkmarketing #coaching #training #job #interview #benefits