Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~Margaret Mead
We are one! This community has the power to influence production of ecologically friendly products. We can choose to support small businesses that make our environment their top priority. That's why this summer we are bringing you #EcoYogaSummer - yoga photo contest with some great gifts. All of our sponsors are ethically run companies.
Every week on Friday we will announce a theme that participants will have one week to create an image around ( submit your photos by following Wednesday, midnight PST). On Thursday the winner who inspired us will be announced. All levels are welcome as the themes will be open to creative interpretation. No even previous yoga experience necessary, a simple Tree Pose can grasp our hearts, if done beautifully, creatively, or with a mindful message. So if you love the environment, creativity and yoga join us for #EcoYogaSummer
1. Show some love to all hosts and sponsors by following them ( they all work hard to bring this wonderful project to life )
2. Repost this flyer and tag a couple friends, inviting them to join you
3. On your photo submissions tag #EcoYogaSummer, hosts and all of that month's sponsors ( you may participate in one or all of the weeks, but for every month there will be a new flyer to repost as each week/month will be sponsored by different Eco-friendly mindful companies )
4. Set your profile on Public for the duration of the contest
5. Photos should be taken by you or your friends, not professional photographer.
6. Support each other and hosts by liking and commenting. We are all here to enjoy our time, have an outlet for creativity and raise awareness for an important cause - environmentally conscious living. We are not here in a chase of some "free stuff". 😀
Have fun, explore, be creative! In the end of the week we will pick the photo that grasped our heart more than others, made us smile, reflect or think!