Beer Pong tournament a Dee3 event Dee3 are hosting a R1000 Beer Pong Tournament !! There will be 32 Tickets sold online Book your seats here
Each Ticket includes 2 people per team
Doors open 6pm for warmups
Tourney Starts 7pm- General House Rules
0. Double Elimination
1. 10 cup pong ( cups will have beer in them) with 2 people per team
2. Each person takes a turn throwing ball into opposing cups
3. When a ball is thrown into a cup that cup is removed. If both balls are made into different cups the balls are returned to the shooters to shot again and both cups are removed. If both balls land in same cup then 3 cups are removed and balls returned to shooters to shot again.
4. Bouncing is allowed but can also be defending by slapping. If a bounced ball makes a cup then 2 cups are removed. If a cup is spilled because of a defending slap, those cup/cups are removed from play.
5. No fingering or blowing allowed.
6. Elbow of the throwing arm cannot extend past the edge of the table.
7. Re-racks at 6,4,3,2 if called out.
8. Tournament advancement will be do or die, no second chances — ONLY Ticket holders will be allowed to play in the Tournament each set of tickets allows for the 2 players and 2 guests(non players). During the tournament drinks will be on sale and Hubbly(hookah) can be arranged on request. Tournament will not end until there is a winner. Alcohol stops being served at 11:30am and all alcohol removed by 12:30am but the tournament itself has no time limit. Please be responsible do not drink and drive parking is limited so get there early to secure your parking. we advise you user Uber or Taxify
Date: 2 June 2018
Venue: 67 Satara Avenue Gallo Manor
Dress: Code: Smart Casual
Strictly No Under 18’s Allowed ID will be requested