Tip# 4 -- 11 Anal Foreplay Tips for Beginners
So you're not ready for full-on anal sex. Here are some warm-up exercises. Like stretching before the big game!
The first time you have a finger in your butt, it feels like you have a finger in your butt.
Actually, the first five, 10, possibly 20 times, it feels like you have a finger in your butt. But at a certain point, if everything goes right, it'll feel like you have a finger in your butt accompanied by a spontaneous enhanced ~~**~~uNiCoRn oRgAsM~~**~~. It's hard to know, because everybody's different, and that includes each butthole-fingerer's individual skill. "So many women have bad first-time experiences and never want to do it again.
1. It shouldn't hurt. This is where lube comes in. It should basically just feel like you might need to poop. You don't! Relax your muscles, and breathe.
2. Start small. The whole point of anal play is to keep it simple before working your way up. To prepare a bottom for sex play, start with fingers, tongue, or a very small sex toy designed for butt play. -- Step by Step
3. The person doing it should err on the shallow side. Everything that goes in should be "just the tip." The nerve endings you're trying to stimulate are in the anus — hence the moniker "rimming" — and not all the way up there, which is generally the painful part and also the part that makes you feel like you need to take a huge dump.
4. There shouldn't be any rapid-fire movement immediately. Vigorous jamming of fingers anywhere should not happen immediately. Anal play has to be prepped.
5. Communication is key. The only way to know what works and what doesn't is to be totally honest with your partner about what they're doing.
6. It's not dirty. The anus and the lower part of the rectum actually have very little fecal material in them, which means it tends to not be nearly as dirty as you think.
7. That being said, you can totally clean things up. The key to anal play is comfort, so do whatever you need to help with any lingering anxiety.
8. It feels best when there's some additional stimulation going on. Vaginal, clitoral, nipple-centric — whichever feels best for you. While some women only need