Build your own '62 Reissue Classic Violin Hofner Beatle Bass
We have the project of the month for you home luthiers - truly a luthier grade challenge.
Cream City Music is a Hofner dealer and we enjoy a deep and longstanding relationship with them.
Now, normally guitar companies never release raw bodies & necks for custom builds & mods but in our case, our good friends at Hofner were able to obtain for us two New Old Stock (NOS) Hofner 500/1bodies/necks to do with as we saw fit.
Our original intent was to find the right guy to do a killer finish job but we never found that person.
This is where you come in - have you always wanted to build a Beatle bass?
Here's your chance.
* Each kit is to be sold as a complete kit. We are not breaking up the kits into parts
* To be clear, these are both real Hofner brand German made 500/1 violin basses with spruce top and flame maple back and sides
* Bodies are not yet cut for the pickups to allow for different pickup positioning
* Necks are maple w/rosewood fretboard
All standard Hofner hardware AND pickups are included
* The necks are cut for, but not attached to the body
* Includes violin shaped vintage style hard case
What's The Deal?
Fully finished directly from Hofner, they normally sell for $2600 and up.
We're selling each Bass w/case, unfinished, as is at $1799.
For all inquiries, ask for John Majdalani at 800-800-0087
#hofner #hofnerbass #beatlebass #beatles #hofnerviolinbass #bass