Here are some tips on 3 BIG TIME MOVES! Get hundreds more of my drills in the palm of your hands by hitting the link in the bio.
1) Kobe Move off the Catch ( Triple Threat)
- Make sure you square up and your shoulders are even or below the defense
- If the Defense is close or attached to you ,try to short Jab/ Violent Jab at them, - If they don't buy it, then shot fake( with your eyes and elbows)
- Explode with a long step ( feet first ball second )
2) Kyrie ( Fake Pass) Finish
- On your first step in the finish make A short tight ball fake to the "slot" or wing defender. - You could also fake behind your back to the low post or corner teammate , bringing the ball behind your hip, cupping it with your wrist and elbow
3) Iverson Runner and Hook
- The shot is the hook or runner which EVERY player should have in their "Tool box"
- Point your shoulder to the rim, bring your arm up near body
- Start Low and Jump Up , Finishing High #GetAfterIt #getbettereveryday #basketball #basketballapp #basketballgrind #basketballtraining #basketballtrainer #bball #hoops