Day 1 vs the day before the exam for students on our #BASI level 4 Verbier training programme. Thanks for all the applications so far. The deadline for applying to the team will be the 30th June and we will have made team decisions by the end of July.
For the last few years, NG Verbier has also run a third group/team that mirrors our in-house training. It is a Level 4 programme that is designed for anyone who is working towards their highest level but might be working for another school or just wanting the option to train only.
Successful candidates include Lottie Pridham, William Siggers, Alex McRob, Alex Watt & Tom Barwick
Spots are filling up but we have a few spaces left.
Next season we are also including some exciting new extras:
· 40 full days on snow training - we focus on the quality of the training, so never train for less than half a day
· Race training on a stade, which will help you prepare for the Eurotest
· Training diaries and monitoring
· Body alignment and injury rehab sessions with Tom Gellie (check out www.functionalbody.com.au)
· Ski psychology training
· Mobility and recovery sessions
· Skier analysis
· BASI trainers and highly experienced Level 4 coaches (Tom Waddington and Jon Ahlsén)
· Fitness sessions
· Fitness programming in the summer
· Video analysis, comparisons of improvement
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.