Sneaky Snacky Kid Safe Snickers! 💛🍌💛
Follow 👉 @food.tutorial 👈 for more content.
Double tap ❤ and tag 👇🏼in comment someone who needs to see this.
Banana Snicker Bars
INGREDIENTS - 4 bananas
- 20 Werther's caramel candies
- 1 tablespoon of half and half
- 3 bars of dark chocolate, melted
1. Cut bananas in half, about 3-inch long. Peel off the skin and set them aside.
2. Put caramel candies and half and half/milk in a bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stir, repeat the process until it becomes caramel sauce.
3. Dizzle caramel on top of the banana, and immediately sprinkles crushed peanut on top of caramel. Let the caramel chill for about 10 minutes or you can put them in the freezer for 5-8 minutes.
4. Pour melted chocolate to coat over the bananas. Let the chocolate cool down for about 15 minutes. Ready to serve!