This weekend, I got to............
• see families show up to cheer like crazy for their kid's performances.
• see rocket ships take off, costume changes happen in an instant, impossible catches made, and confidence created.
• see mental strength as a new path is forged.
• see physical patience in healing.
• see hours and hours and hours of hard work in action on a stage and on a tarp.
• see grace in accepting the hours of hard work that is ahead.
• see determination to figure it out, to do better, to be better.
••• How did I see all this? Simply by watching the fiercest females I know, who happen to be my daughters.
If there's ever a day when I feel like just half-assing something, maybe giving a little less than I know I'm capable of giving, doing a little less than I'm capable of doing...I have only to look to them for inspiration. And know that they might be, sometimes, looking to me. I have no time to play small or bring anything less than my A game. Because they sure don't. They play big and go big every time, even when it's hard, even when they are unsure. So...I can't do anything less, can I?
#fiercefemales #girlmomlife #winterguardlife #showchoirlife #balletdancer #momofgirls