My step by step Beehive Twist inspired by
@gypsysport and @laurentphilippon -
1) Use Bb Prep and Thickening Spray to blow dry the hair smooth with a flat brush.
2) Section the sides from the top - start at the hairline at the rounds of the head, follow the head shape into a "V" in the back right at the occipital bone.
3) Part the nape in the center and create 2 clean low ponytails. (Flat iron smooth if needed)
4) Section the first 1/4 inch all around the perimeter of the top section and crimp with an iron.
5) Back comb the rest of the top in sections and flat iron.
6) Brush out the entire top section from ends to roots so that it becomes 1 section to work with.
7) Build the shape using a smoothing brush, hands, Bb Strong Finish and a blow dryer.
8) Twist and stitch in place with "U" pins (open hairpins). 9) Use Bb Strong Finish and a dryer to detail the square shape.
Sabrina @petitebrioche and I are looking forward to seeing posts from your #HairLifeNYFW favorites. We'll show a couple more tips over the next day or two.
💖 Sabrina + Bronwen 💖