Baby food! 👶 (6m+)
Contain soft lumps❗️ ——————————————————————— INGREDIENTS:
1. Sweet potato (1 medium), zucchini (1 medium), chicken
2. Potato (2 small), carrot (1 small), broccoli (3 florets), salmon ——————————————————————-
1. Pear (2 medium) and banana (1/2 large)
2. Apple (1 medium) and dates (2 pc)
3. Apple (1 medium) and strawberries (3 pc) ——————————————————————-
1. Wash all produce.
2. Peel the pear, banana, apple, sweet potato, potato, zucchini, carrot and cut all the ingredients above into smaller pieces.
3. Boil/ steam the ingredients and the protein (chicken and salmon) until they are cooked through and soft. *I did not boil/ steam the banana.
5. Blend the ingredients together according to the menu to the desired consistency and texture.
Pour the remaining portions into your baby food pods and freeze it for the coming week. Defrost portions as needed.
1. Recipe above can be modified to suit (5m+) or baby who is not ready for soft lumps. Just need to blend everything longer to achieve purée texture.
2. Always blend the meat first to the desired consistency or texture before you add in other plant based ingredients to blend further. This is because the meat requires more time to break down.
3. I use royal gala apple here as they are generally sweet. Feel free to use pink lady.
4. Remember to deseed the dates before boiling/ steaming.
5. You can choose not to peel the veggies and fruits (depending on your baby’s tolerance).