Sex and the Queen City and Virile introduce
The Dialogue Series: Ask a Man Part 2
The wait is over. You asked us when the next Ask a Man event would happen, and now it’s here!
Don’t miss another great evening of open dialogue discussing the good, the bad, and all the in between on Dating, Marriage, Relationships, Sex, and much more………..from a man’s point of view.
This event will feature our wonderful hosts
Ya Girl LG: Founder/CEO of Sex and the Queen City &
Ryan Jor El: TV Personality (WCCB Rising), Creator of Black Father’s Rock, Fashion Consultant
Our astute guest panelist includes: • Troy Spry: Speaker, Author (Teach Me How to Love), Certified Life/Relationship Coach
• DJ Rozay: DJ, Creator/Host of the Deeply Opinionated Podcast
• Caviar Mike: Co-host of the Cognac and Caviar podcast
• Fred “Fresh” Johnson: CEO of So Fresh Entertainment
• Jelani Ford: Status Inc., 100 Black Men of Charlotte
• Sport E. Odie: Power 98 FM Radio Personality and Entertainment Industry Mogul
• Lanard Wentz: Founder/Editor-in-Chief of Virile www.virileworld.com, Co-creator of The Dialogue Series
Enjoy an evening of beautiful people, good music, deep discussions, and delicious food and drinks specials.
Saturday May 12th
6 PM-9 PM
7030 Smith Corners Blvd
Charlotte NC 28269
Purchase your advance tickets ASKAMANPT2.eventbrite.com
You don’t want to miss this!
#AskAMan #SATQC #Virile #XklusiveThoughts #DJRozay#DeeplyOpinionatedPodcast #Relationships #Marriage #Dating #Sex #RealTalk