Follow my Personal page 😊 : @ssernets
"Cheesy Chicken Fajita Spaghetti
2 chicken breasts
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon oil
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon paprika
2 tablespoons salsa
150 millilitres double cream
250 grams cooked spaghetti
100 grams cheese
Chopped coriander, to serve
1. Fry the chicken on high heat with salt and pepper for about 5-10 minutes, until turning golden brown on the outside and almost entirely cooked through.
2 Remove from the pan and then fry the peppers and onions until soft.
3. Stir in the cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Then stir in the salsa.
4. Add the chicken and double cream. Stir continuously and bring to a soft boil.
5. Add the cooked spaghetti and stir to combine.
6. Mix in the cheese and then serve with the chopped coriander.