1. 3 cups cooked rice * (add salt to water for more flavor)
2. Protein of your choice
3. 2 Tbs sesame oil or vegetable oil
4. 1 small white onion, chopped
5. 1 cup frozen peas, corns, and carrots, thawed
6. 2-3 Tablespoons Mini Fusion Sauce (more or less to taste)
7. 2 eggs, lightly beaten
8. 2 Tbsp chopped green onions (optional)
9. 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
1. Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Pour sesame oil or vegetable oil in the bottom. Add white onion and peas, corns, and carrots and fry until tender.
2. Slide the onion, peas, corns, and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix.
3. Cook your protein (chicken, pork, beef and/or shrimp).
4. Once done, add the rice, veggie and egg mixture. Pour the Mini Fusion Sauce on top. Stir and fry the rice and veggie mixture until heated through and combined. Add cilantro if desired.
#minifusionsauce #asiancooking #friedrice