#Repost @artkiveapp with @get_repost
Some #MondayMotivation to help keep your family's art supplies clean, organized, and out of the fray... Organization:
1) Put paint containers out of reach for safety. Same goes for glitter, glue, scissors, permanent markers, pastels, etc.
2) Display markers, crayons, brushes, colored pencils and other tall, thin art supplies in sturdy jars that won't easily tip over.
3) Store papers, canvases, felt sheets, stickers, and anything that lies flat in flat-bottomed containers or binders.
4) Store "little" things in clear jars with lids - from thumbtacks, to pom poms, to glue-on crystals and beads. These items are visually appealing and can inspire creativity, so let them be seen, but keep the sharp and tiny stuff secure from tiny hands.
1) Get lots of brushes, at least one for each color of paint you'll use at a time. Little ones often don't have the patience to clean brushes between colors, and sometimes accidentally double dip and need a replacement brush for the red-that-is-now-a-brownish-purple brush.
2) When doing "wet" art at a table, cover it with taped-down paper or an elastic-edged table cover that can be wiped clean and reused.
3) If they're art-ing near rugs, cover anything in the "splat zone" in case your petite Picasso loses his grip on the brush, glitter jar, glue bottle, etc.
4) Having warm, wet washcloths can help with quick clean ups, clear mistakes kids want to undo, clean hands without having to leave the table, and more.
Keep It Clean:
1) After your kiddos have arted til their hearts content, make clean up time part of the routine.
2) Use those warm washcloths to wipe off any excess paint, glue, etc. from containers, and do any surface clean up as well.
3) Put supplies back from whence they came.
4) Display their magical creations with pride and joy! (And #artkiveit later!!!) 📷 and serious inspiration from @katys_organized_home
#MeticulouslyOrganizedMom #MostlyOrganizedMom #MessilyOrganizedMom #Momspiration #organizing #organized #kidart #protips #protip #paint #glitter #artsupplies #kidsartwork #artprojects #kidscreate #parenting #organization #magicofchildhood #mondaymotivation