[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

#art2017

9562 posts

TOP POSTS

Finishing up this 3ft x 3ft. Feeling gratitude toward the imagination and the infinite abilities within each of us to create good within whatever and whomever we desire.
.
Desire has been on my radar as of lately and this piece had me reflecting within the depth of its definition.
.
Truth: desire is 95% >> talent, physical skill, and brains the remaining 5%.
.
Will power and desire guide us each towards a space of becoming. It is a choice. I wouldn't work out every day if I didn't desire health and wellness for mind and body, I wouldn't spend hours woodburning if I didn't believe in my ability to grow and create as an artist creating a successful and abundant business. Just remember it is about desire. If you want something you must show up. Repeatedly show up and progress will be made it is inevitable.
.
Nobody is making me get up and do what I do. My desire makes me get up. Connect with your desire may that give you strength.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#artist #woodworking #womenwhowoodwork #woodburning #pyrography #pyrographyart #empower #desire #expand #growth #meettheartist #art2017 #sandiegoartist #mandalasworld #mandalas #sacredgeometry #meditation #woodworking #woodart #create

#asoroundtrail #art2017 #109km ケンゴ無事通過!この景色は走らないと見れない!

One face in the middle - two more faces, upside down at each side. Detail view
"Outer within" sculpture by @naam_tasos
Materials include carbon fiber and 24K

Once in a while I post a meme. #happyfriday #weekend #art #art2017 #funny

Forgot Password? Reset Password #painting #words #art2017 #exhibition @le_barbacane

MOST RECENT

LO QUE NO me gusta en ti, LOCORRIJO EN MI Debemos recordar que los demás son nuestro espejo, y nosotros somos un espejo para ellos. Lo sensato, ético y espiritual es corregir en mí lo que no me gusta de los demás.
WHAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT YOU, LOCORRIJO IN MI We must remember that others are our mirror, and we are a mirror for them. The sensible, ethical and spiritual is to correct in me what I do not like about others.
Buena semana para todos! QUIAKE art.
Quiake★
#argentina #arte #artist #artistas #arts #artequiake #artealdia #art2017✔📷 #artistic #artofvisuals #myartwork #artgram #artist #artworld #artofinstagram #artoftheday#visualart #modernartistscreative #Argentina #mujeres #woman #women #argentina🇦🇷#cold #day #nice

🦄 It is JUNICORN 🎉🎊🎇
I know I am a little bit late, but in time 😅 For Junicorn I choose the beautiful Pokemon Rapidash 🎆
I hope you like it ^^
🦄
🌘
🦄
#instaart #art2017 #traditionalart #junicorn #unicorn #rapidash #gallopa #pokemonfanart #pokemon #pokemonred #pokemonblue #pokemonyellow #pokemongreen #pocketmosters #firepokemon #fire #horse #forest #moon #tree #firstgeneration #hoofs #sky #nintendo #ears #mane #evolution #trees #sketchbook #sketch

"Mein süßes missratenes Kind. Deine Eltern haben dich schlecht erzogen." -Tokyo Ghoul

Sorry for not posting, but I forgot always to make a pic from the draw 😅
-
#art #toptags #artist #myart #colour #drawing #ink #creative #sketch #sketchaday #pencil #art2017 #artnerd #artjournal #anime #manga #animeworld #fangirl #boy #instagram #followme

เจริญสติกับดอกหญ้า 2014
Noppanan Thannaree .
.
Website >>> http://mungdoi18.wixsite.com/noppananthannaree
#tranquility #Zen #Drawing #noppananthannaree #thaicontemporaryart #contemporaryArt #mydiary
#Art2017 #ArtTherapy #Spiritual #mungdoistudio #gallery #AsianArt

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags