Try this recipe and let me know what you think! 😊 leave your comments below. Sometimes I really need homemade comfort food! I gave it a healthy twist by using Arla Cheesy Spread and broccoli! It has very few ingredients and no additives but full milky and cheesy flavor making it perfect for easy mac & cheese.
2 cups dry elbow macaroni
6 Tbsp Arla butter
3 garlic cloves, minced
½ small onion, chopped
Broccoli, cut into small pieces
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
240g jar Arla Cheesy Spread
¼ cup Arla Milk
2 Tbsp flour
1 tsp mustard
pinch of nutmeg
½ tsp ground pepper
¼ tsp paprika
¼ tsp salt
2-3 slices Arla Mozzarella, cut into strips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 C.
2. On the stove, boil the macaroni for 5 minutes in salted water. Drain and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a pan and sauté garlic and onions then cook broccoli and tomatoes. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Lower the heat. Add cheesy spread, milk, flour, mustard, nutmeg, pepper, paprika and salt to the pan then stir together until smooth.
5. Stir in the cooked macaroni and broccoli.
6. Transfer to an oven-safe baking dish and top with mozzarella. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden.
#ArlaCheesySpread #ArlaPH #GetReal @arla_ph